Wednesday 18 January 2012

Intro to the Wild Barley Blog

Welcome to the Wild Barley Blog


Barley - the early days!
A wildlife blog named after my puppy Barley!


I will be updating the blog with details of my wildlife adventures from bird ringing to whale watching.


The first couple of posts will talk about some of my recent travels as they are well worth a mention!! 


First though a little information about Barley....


Barley is a fox red labrador, she is now 18 months old but we have had her since she was 8 weeks :) Barley love walks (of course!), swimming and we often take her wildlife watching... in the year and half we have had her she has been bird watching and even spent an hour 'watching' three otter cubs with me in Thetford!



Out with Barley and Lee, my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment